|Student Visa Process
You need a student visa to study and stay in for more than 3 months. Student visa is approved only for the study period at the recognised educational institutions which is registered and approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority. For any of long-term course in polytechnic and university, student visa is issued only for a year and it has to be renewed each year in New Zealand before the expiry date to continue the course.
- KR Team assist you with all the below visa process for FREE.
- What documents you need to apply for Student Visa?
- Procedures for processing Student Visa
- Positive Profile Application
What documents you need to apply for Student Visa?
While applying for student visa you need below listed things.
- Complete Student Visa Application form
- Latest passport size photo of the candidate
- Birth Certificate (this is not compulsory for students but if you are applying for Permanent Residency then its COMPULSORILY).
- Original Passport
- Payment of non-refundable visa application fee to New Zealand Immigration Authority
- An 'Offer of Place' from a New Zealand educational institution which states that you have been selected by the institution or school, the name of the course, the minimum time to complete the course and the course fee
- Evidence of sufficient funds to cover the tuition fee and living and other cost.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- Previous academic certificates and marks sheets.
- Graduation Certificate of your highest qualification.
- Academic transcript of your highest qualification
- Letter of recommendation and work experience, if applicable